Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Select the Live Help 123 installation file that matches your operating
system and double-click on the file.
- A welcome window will appear with information pertaining to the
product, press the “Next” button to proceed.
- The license agreement will now appear. If you accept the license
agreement, select “I agree with the terms of the license” and press the
“Next” button to continue. Otherwise, press the “Cancel” button to exit the installation.
- The installer information window will now appear. Enter the applicable
information and press the “Next” button to continue.
- Select the location where you wish Live Help 123 to be installed
and where the application data should be stored. Other options include:
- Add shortcut to Desktop – This will add a shortcut icon to your desktop.
- Create Start Menu shortcuts – This will add Live Help 123 to your
Start menu list.
- Run this program when Windows starts – This will automatically launch Live Help 123 when you login to your system.
Press the “Next” button to proceed.
You're now ready to install. The preview window will list the options
that you have selected. If you wish to make changes, press the “Back”
button. Otherwise, press the “Install” button to proceed.
Live Help 123 has now been installed. To complete the process,
press the “Finish” button.
- Depending on the options you selected during installation, you can start
Live Help 123 in the following methods:
- Double click on the “Live Help 123” icon on your desktop.
- Press the “Start” button on your system tray.
- Select “Programs -> Live Help 123 -> Live Help 123”.
Enter your user name and press OK