Live Help 123 offers a variety of status messages that you can display when you are online but unable to chat or when you do not wish to be disturbed.
To select a message:
- Select “File -> Set Status -> ” and select one of the options.
- This will pop up the “Set Online Status” box.
- You can edit the message to be displayed when someone tries to contact you.
- Press the “Set” button to set the message.
- To turn off your away/not available message click the “I am back” button.
When you log off Live Help 123, you can set an away message that will be made available to your online contacts when they try to contact you.
You can choose to sign off so that the Live Help 123 login screen remains available and ready for you to sign in again. Or you can choose to completely close the Live Help 123 application and exit.
To Sign Off
- Select “File -> Sign-Off & On… -> ” and one of the options.
- This will pop up the “Logout With Offline Status” window. Select your option and press the “Sign Off” button.
- This will sign you out and take you back to your sign on screen.
- Select “File -> Exit…”.
- This will pop up the “Exit” window. Select an option and press the “OK” button.
- This will sign you off and close the Live Help 123 application.